CLICK ON THE SIZE CHART. TO FIND YOUR SIZE.
Long Sports Aggressive: This is for someone taller that has a (longer torso). If, you are short. Then, you should get (Reg Sports Aggressive)
The Intermediate (the middle) of garment is made of 100% natural Latex
The outside of garment is made up of 83% polyester 17% lycra
The outside of some of the garments are made of 96% cotton 4%spandex
The inside of garment is made of 96% cotton & 4% spandex
The Intermediate (the middle) of garment is made of 100% natural latex
In the ocassion that your color is not in stock. To speed up shipping, and not hold up the order. You will be shipped a color thats in stock. No worries. All garments are exactly the same. Only difference is color.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WEAR, A THIN TANK TOP OR THIN T-SHIRT UNDER WAIST TRAINER. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO IS WASHING THE WAIST TRAINER ON A REGULAR BASIS. If it is very dirty from sweat, It might cause some mild irritation on skin. To avoid that just wear a thin a tank top underneath. THIS IS ALWAYS BEST. Customers have found that wearing a thin shirt underneath. Causes more, thermal heat & sweating out of toxins. Which helps with results.
This strong aggressive, yet subtle garment. Is among the best on the market. Next to medical grade products. We have no doubt. You will be satisfied. Yet we have made this rather expensive garment affordable for anyone. This cincher helps control apetite. While wearing it, you be satisfied with less food. You wont feel to eat as much as you use to. Just follow these instructions.
STARTING OUT: A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of waist training. A new garment must be broken in otherwise you can damage the garment. Cause discomfort or pain to yourself. The first few weeks of wearing the corset you must not over train. Begin by wearing the corset an hour or 2 hours per day. Gradually add an hour or two to your daily waist training regimen until you are able to wear the corset comfortably.
This garment Lifts and pushes out breast. While flattening stomach and making waist small. Giving the breast and butt a much bigger appearance.
This ((LONG)) Garment!. It is for people with a long torso, and who have lower belly fat.
The ((LONG)) garment gives you a tighter clinch on the lower abdomen. This is great for women who have given birth before, and has the low hanging tummy or a post pregnancy pouch. The ((LONG)) also helps shrinks lower belly fat and tightens the skin while giving you great back support, and shrinking love handles. This garment extends from the underbust to right above the pelvis. We recommend this garment for longer torsos. For the majority of wearers the total waist reduction is up to 7 inches.
It is designed to get the job done. Some clients have reported waist reduction after wearing garment for 4-5 hours daily. And have gotten great results. By that alone. However, we do not reccommend only doing that. As it might take longer than a month before you start seeing the results. However, make no mistake with these garments you will still the results even if takes longer than a month. We still recommend that you eat a clean diet. Wearing our waist trainer and eating clean. You will see fat loss and lose inches off of your belly & waist in 3 weeks GUARANTEED. Just by eating clean and wearing the trainer everyday. Do not sleep in the trainer. Even though it's latex. It still helps to modify the waist. So your body needs a break. Each week. Once you start to see results. Wear 4-5 days week. Only 4 to 5hrs a day. No more than that. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE DIET. This is what speeds up the process. Consistency is key.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ALWAYS WEAR, A THIN COTTON T-SHIRT THAT UNDER WAIST TRAINER. (100% organic cotton is the best) ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO IS WASHING THE WAIST TRAINER ON A REGULAR BASIS. If it is very dirty from sweat, It might cause some mild irritation on skin. To avoid that just wear a thin a tank top underneath. THIS IS ALWAYS BEST. Customers have found that wearing a thin shirt underneath. Causes more, thermal heat & sweating out of toxins. Which helps with results.
GETTING RID OF THE BACK FAT APPEARANCE IN WAIST TRAINER- Some people carry extra customer has extra fat cells in their upper body or in their lower body. If, yo have extra upper body fat. This can cause back fat back to hang over the back of the waist trainer. Here's what you can do in getting rid f this appearance! Get a sports bra & wear this under the trainer. Also, put a thin t-shirt over the sports bra to further minimize the appearance. It should look alot better. You can also search for special bras which are just specfically to minimize back fat. Victoria Secrets should sell these.
MAINTENANCE: If you are serious about waist-training then it is very important to look after your corset; over time they take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but if you take some simple precautions you can extend the life of the garment:
1. Cleaning. Wash waist trainer after a few uses & regularly. Hand wash your corset in cold water or wash in gentle cycle in cold water. Do Not put Corset in dryer! Lay corset flat to dry.
2. Air Dry your corset at the end of the day. Corsets must be dried out by turning the lining to the upper side and hanging over the back of a chair. Never hang on or near a heat source as over time this will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching
3. Alternate Corsets. Rather than buy one corset, purchase 2, strong corsets and alternate them. So that each corset gets to ‘rest’ between each wearing. This minimizes the stress (wear & tear) that you will be putting on your cincher. When it is time to wash. This also allows one cincher time to dry, without interrupting your waist training.
Follow these simple tips for maintenance, break the corset in gradually and you will have a corset that lasts a long-time; a little bit of care goes a long way where corsets are concerned.
So, whether you just want to reduce your waist in the short term. Or intend to embark on a gradual waist-reduction regime; these Colombia made garments. Can truly give you results. Remember, for longer term permanent waist-reduction your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet.
WAIST TRAIN SAFELY:
1. Do not sleep in waist trainer. NEVER SLEEP IN YOUR WAIST TRAINER OR ANY SHAPE GARMENTS!
2. Do not over train, start with less than an hour the first day. Then gradually add an hour each day. Go at your own pace. Until you are able to wear the waist trainer comfortably. Do not wear waist trainer more than 5 hours per day.
3. MOST IMPORTANT> Do not wear a trainer that you cannot breathe in. Or that causes you any pain or discomfort. It is wise to just get another waist trainer in a bigger size or Do Not Wear It. It is not worth damaging your body with something that is hurting you. This is why some people say that waist training is bad. Some women, give it a bad name. They choose to wear garments that are too tight & hurt their body, because they want an extremely tight fit. We completely advise against this. IT IS SIMPLY. JUST GET YOUR SIZE & DO NOT WEAR A GARMENT THAT CAUSES YOU PAIN.
4. Do not do workouts in the waist trainer that requires you to bend, squat, anything that requires a wide range of motion. The waist trainer is meant to restrict your body to a certain degree. This is why it can slow down your progress when doing these types of exercises. Not only can it slow down your progress. Doing these types of movements while your body is restricted. Is not good for your body, and you can hurt yourself.
5. You want to be active; while your waist training. Do not just sit for hours on end, while wearing the trainer. Every half an hour or so, get up walk & move around. Or, even better run your errands. While waist training hydration is extremely important. Be sure to drink a gallon of water per day. For the best results; which washes out the sodium & toxins that all contribute to belly bloat & hindrance of fat loss. You can use the waist trainer along with your workouts. However, we only recommend it being used for standing exercises. That do not require much upper body movement. For example (stairmaster, elliptical, walking etc....)Do your other exercises first, and save your ab workouts for last. Then put on your waist trainer right after. That way your abdominal muscles heal in the shape of the waist trainer. Doing other exercises in the waist trainer might not be healthy & can weaken your core.
6. Do not wear waist trainer all day. 5 hours a day. 5 days a week. Give your body a break 2 days a week. Your body needs a break. Do not wear it EVERYDAY. Once you start to see results. Reduce time from 5-7 hrs to 4-5 hrs a day. Do not over train. Don't forget to get a good nights rest every night, drink plenty of water, workout. Always eat clean & stay active. Once you do these things. There will be no need to wear waist trainer longer that what is recommended. YOU WILL GET THE EXACT SAME RESULTS; IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.
7. Powernet Garments are not meant to be worn more than 4 to 5 hours a day. While wearing these garments hydration is extremely important. Be sure to drink a gallon of water per day. You want to be active; while your waist training. Do not just sit for hours on end, while wearing the trainer. Every half an hour or so, get up walk & move around. For the best results.
Does what it says
Posted by unknown on Apr 8th 2016
I ordered a 2 sizes up, because I was unsure of size. The trainer is still just as effective but I think one size up would have been fine. The boning feels a little weird but not a huge deal. I like the quality.
Posted by Taichi on Mar 25th 2016
I love my waist trainer. I loved the delivery method as well. The fabric is perfect, and I don't feel any pains when I wear it. I can't wait to see results.
Posted by Dana alvarez on Mar 20th 2016
Im glad I decided to make this purchase. I find that it works, but works better if you eat a healthy diet. I havent worked out yet, and I see improvements. Cant wait to start working out, and see what that does.
SO FAR SO GOOD
Posted by Nancy on Mar 16th 2016
I like this cincher cause its longer and covers all my belly fat. I ive Just started my diet and have been wearing this for a week. I will see how it goes. It makes me sit up straight. I like that added benefit for my posture, and I dont feel like eating too much when I have it on. So hopefully that contributes to my weight loss. i will keep you updated.