CLICK ON THE SIZE CHART. TO FIND YOUR SIZE.
The outside of garment is made of 100% natural LATEX
The inside of garment is made of 96% cotton & 4% spandex
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WEAR, A THIN TANK TOP OR THIN T-SHIRT UNDER WAIST TRAINER. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO IS WASHING THE WAIST TRAINER ON A REGULAR BASIS. If it is very dirty from sweat, It might cause some mild irritation on skin. To avoid that just wear a thin a tank top underneath. THIS IS ALWAYS BEST. Customers have found that wearing a thin shirt underneath. Causes more, thermal heat & sweating out of toxins. Which helps with results.
This is a strong, aggressive yet subtle garment. The external is made of 100% Latex. The inside of the garment is made of 96% cotton & 4% Spandex. This is among the best on the market. Next to medical grade products. We have no doubt!. You will be satisfied. Yet we have made this rather expensive garment affordable for anyone. This cincher helps control appetite. While wearing it you be satisfied with less food. You won't feel to eat as much as you use to. Follow these instructions.
STARTING OUT: A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of waist training. A new garment must be broken in otherwise you can damage the garment. Cause discomfort or pain to yourself. The first few weeks of wearing the corset you must not over train. Begin by wearing the corset an hour or 2 hours per day. Gradually add an hour or two to your daily waist training regimen until you are able to wear the corset comfortably.
Lifts and pushes out the breast. While flattening stomach and making waist small. Giving the breast and butt a much bigger appearance. Tremendously helps with back pain, while correcting your posture.We do not recommend that you just wear the garment. For the very best results. You must change your diet. Towards healthy eating, and you can work out if you want. However, GOING TO THE GYM IS NOT NECESSARY. Our garment is gym combined. Whether you work out or not. You will get the same results GUARANTEED with clean eating, but you must eat clean. Do not sleep in garment, and do not wear more than 4 to 5 hours daily. After you begin to see results. Reduce wear time to 4 to 5 hours daily 5 days week. Even though this is latex. You are still modifying your waist, and your body needs a break.
You start with wearing for one hour, then increase. So that your body gets used to it. You should not be in pain while wearing the garment, and it should not be extremely uncomfortable. If that is the case. Then do not wear the garment. Remember eating clean, speeds up the results.
You can barely see this wonderful garment under clothes. Works miracles and wonders at night. Even after it has been taken off. (Do Not Sleep In It). Burns fatty tissue by making you sweat. Targets the back, torso, waist, and abdominal areas. Helps you lose those extra inches, and provides great abdominal support! This reshaper may reduce the waist up to 3 sizes or more and straighten your back and torso. Great for people who suffer from scoliosis. Relieves most kinds of middle and lower back pain. It gives you great posture instantly, and promotes a quick postpartum recovery.
Takes 2-8 inches off your waist within 30 days. This garment helps you lose those few stubborn inches, at the waist that just won't go away. When you have tried to exercise or diet them off. To no avail. With clean eating, you wear garment 4 to 5 hours a day.
Three rows of hooks, allow you to adjust the corset to your comfort level. This also enables a continuous refinement of your figure. Slims waist, while making butt more pronounced. For that sexy silhouette. Flexible boning prevents the garment from rolling up. Hook and eye front closure.
MAINTENANCE: If you are serious about waist-training then it is very important to look after your corset; over time they take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but if you take some simple precautions you can extend the life of the garment:
1. Cleaning. Wash waist trainer after wearing a few times & regularly. Hand wash your corset in cold water or wash in gentle cycle in cold water. Do Not put Corset in dryer! Lay corset flat to dry.
2. Air Dry your corset at the end of the day. Corsets must be dried out by turning the lining to the upper side and hanging over the back of a chair. Never hang on or near a heat source as over time this will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching
3. Alternate Corsets. Rather than buy one corset, purchase 2, strong corsets and alternate them. So that each corset gets to ‘rest’ between each wearing. This minimizes the stress (wear & tear) that you will be putting on your cincher. When it is time to wash. This also allows one cincher time to dry, without interrupting your waist training.
Follow these simple tips for maintenance, break the corset in gradually and you will have a corset that lasts a long-time; a little bit of care goes a long way where corsets are concerned.
So, whether you just want to reduce your waist in the short term or you intend to embark on a gradual waist-reduction regime then the only garment that can truly give you results from day one are the Shapewear1 training corsets. Remember, for longer term permanent waist-reduction your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet.
WAIST TRAIN SAFELY:
1. Do not sleep in waist trainer
2. Do not over train, start with an hour or less the first day. Then gradually add an hour each day. Or go at your own pace. Until you are able to wear the corset comfortably. Do not try to wear waist 5-7 hours the first day.
3. MOST IMPORTANT> Do not wear a trainer that you cannot breathe in. Or you are in pain. It is wise to just get another waist trainer in a bigger size or Do Not Wear It. It is not worth damaging your body with something that is hurting you. This is why some people say that waist training is bad. This is because women, give it a bad name. By choosing to wear garments that are too tight. Hurting their body because they want an extremely tight fit. We completely advise against this. IT IS SIMPLY. JUST GET YOUR SIZE & DO NOT WEAR A GARMENT THAT CAUSES YOU PAIN.
4. Do not do workouts in the waist trainer that requires you to bend, squat, anything that requires a wide range of motion. The waist trainer is meant to restrict your body to a certain degree. This is why it can slow down your progress when doing these types of exercises. Not only can it slow down your progress. Doing these types of movements while your body is restricted. Is not good for your body, and you can hurt yourself.
5. You can use the waist trainer along with your workouts. However, we only recommend it being used for standing exercises. That do not require much upper body movement. For example (stairmaster, elliptical, walking etc....)Do your other exercises first, and save your ab workouts for last. Then put on your waist trainer right after. That way your abdominal muscles heal in the shape of the waist trainer.
6. Do not wear waist trainer all day. 5-7 hours a day. 5 days a week. Give your body a break 2 days a week. Your body needs a break. Do not wear it EVERYDAY. Once you start to see results. Reduce time from 5-7 hrs to 4-5 hrs a day. Do not over train. Don't forget to get a good nights rest every night, drink plenty of water, workout, and always eat clean. Once you do these things. There will be no need to wear waist trainer longer that what is recommended. You will get the results you want.
If for some reason you are not able to change your diet and exercise. Then consistency is key, wear for no more than 5hrs a day.
This garment is ideal for waist training, postpartum, and post-surgical recovery. Results GUARANTEED. For post-partum and post surgical recovery. We cannot say exactly how long after. Before you are able to start waist training. We are not medical doctors. Find out from your doctor.
Posted by Mycaila on Oct 3rd 2016
I've been using this trainer for about a week and I can already see an immediate difference in the tone of my waist. I'm very excited to continue using it.
I'M VERY NEW TO THIS
Posted by Gabby on Apr 8th 2016
Well, as the title said, I kind of popped my cherry using this product. I am 18 years old and desperate before prom. I always eat healthy and workout but I wasn't getting the results I wanted. Especially with prom fast approaching. I see this product working fairly well given that I started using it a few weeks ago. I may update my status given on the circumstances and I can say I am truly satisfied so far!
I'M HAPPY I GOT IT
Posted by Stephainie on Mar 25th 2016
I'm happy I got it, but it doesn't feel as comfortable yet. However, it feels alot more comfortable than yesterday. I'm only on second day. That's probably cause I wore it more than what I was suppose to yesterday. So that's my fault. I didn't follow the instructions. I'm going to follow the instructions and add an hour a day. Until it's perfectly comfortably. I'll come back with an update.
Posted by Ashley on Mar 23rd 2016
This cincher is such good quality. I didn't know what to expect when I ordered it, but it is great. It still allows you to bend over and have more flexibility than other kinds. It makes me feel so sexy and provides such a nice silhouette, something that I have never seen before. It gives me something to look forward to. As I wear it underneath my clothes to work while I walk.
It took a few times of putting on before I realized that the easiest way to put it on, is to fasten from center and work outward. I listened to another review about ordering the correct size.
I've had it for two weeks now and plan on buying my next one a size smaller (fingers crossed). I would recommend this to my friends for sure. It's wonderful!!
FIRST TIME BUYING ONE
Posted by Unknown on Mar 20th 2016
This is my first time trying this. Not trying to lose any weight but to shape up my body a bit more. Im hoping it works!! I put it on the first day and it was a bit tight but after a few hours I was walking and sitting comfortably. Helped with my lower back pain a lot.
Posted by minnie on Mar 20th 2016
I purchased the waist cincher and it works very well. I workout 4 days a week and it works very ell. It helps with my posture and I have noticed my waistline is getting smaller. You must be consistent nothing works overnight. I also drink a gallon of water a day.
Posted by Sarah Edwards on Mar 15th 2016
Im starting to be more mindful of what I eat. I wear to work everyday. It was a little uncomfortable at first. After a couple of days of wearing it I forgot that I had it on. People at work continue to compliment me and tell me that I'm losing weight, and who doesn't love that!!! I love it.
IM SO ELATED
Posted by Stephaine G on Mar 15th 2016
Best thing ever!!! After having my baby my midsection was all all over the place, and i hated it.I wear this 5 days a week for 5-7 hours and now 5 weeks later there is much improvement. For those trying to flatten down that difficult midsection, this is the item you must have.